24 March 2008

Spring Cleaning

I've been hit with the spring cleaning bug big time and have been clearing out cupboards and drawers for the last couple of weeks. Whilst doing that I've come across lots of craft stuff that I basically had forgotten so here are a few things I got back into ...

I came across boxes of beads and various pliers that I bought when I did some jewellery making courses in Greenwich a few years ago so I made a couple of pairs of earrings for Barbara for her birthday ....




Then I found some wax and moulds and as it was easter I made some candles in egg shells ...



Then I had some paints that I bought last year so I painted some eggs to finish off my easter table piece ... polka dots - of course!!!



Then I found some glass paints and loads of jars that I've been saving so I painted them and have started making them into lanterns ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin