24 March 2008

Morning Walks ...

So here are the daffodils in full bloom that were just budding a couple of weeks ago And here's my pear tree that I planted this very month last year ... fingers crossed I'll get some pears from it. A few weeks ago I planted another one, two apple trees and a plum tree aswell. We've had some mad weather over the last few weeks. One day torrential rain, the next glorious sunshine - so much so that I got my table and chairs out of the shed thinking we were getting an early summer - yeah right!
Here's Big Ears ... our first lamb ... a big surprise as we weren't expecting any for a few more weeks at least :o) And here's Cupid ... with Randy ... so named because ... well I'll let you figure that one out. Lets just say there may be more babies in Corbo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin