28 January 2008

Friends in Stitches


This week I set up a new blog for my knitting group http://friendsinstitches.wordpress.com. Friends in stitches is very fitting as all the girls in the knitting group have definitely become my close circle of friends.  Maybe one day when I get time to write I'll dedicate a book to us as I'm sure it would make interesting reading and certainly dispel the notion that knitting is for grannies and or boring people.  Believe me we've discussed everything from politics to vibrators - it's anything but boring!    We all met up last week for dinner and then on Saturday for a day of knitting ... my last Saturday in New York.  We went to Annie's store and had a lovely day discussing our latest projects and devouring all the lovely wool and books and notions in the store, not to mention the delicious lunch we had at a diner nearby.  I'm certainly going to miss our little group but hope to keep in touch via the blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin