18 October 2013

Flash Friday Sale


For those of you who haven't signed up to my newsletter or don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter you won't have heard about my Flash Sale today.


I've got a stall at our locale Farmer's Market in Roscommon town.  It's every Friday 10am - 2pm



Today I am celebrating my first month at the market and to celebrate I will be having a 50% off  Sale (excludes personalised orders)


So, if you happen to be in Roscommon come on down the price is right !

I've got cushions, hand knit booties, necklaces, wooden signs, baby onsies, cards, canvas art and lots lots more.

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's off to market I go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin