12 September 2013

The Upcycle Movemnet


Better late than never is what I'm thinking with this post.

A few weekends ago I attended a fantastic event in Dublin called the Big Upcycle at Stillorgan Park Hotel.

Organised by the founders of the Upcycle Movement the event showcased a number of amazing Upcyclers and their products.  There was everything from up-cycled furniture, jewellery, Annie Sloan workshops and so much more !


I have to say I was in heaven as I have not met so many people on my wave length or seen so much upcycled stuff in one place since I lived in London.

I also thought I'd seen pretty much everything but I have to say there were a few things there that I had never seen or even thought of before!!


The event was organised by Lynn and Gwen and you can find out more about it all here on the website.  Fingers crossed they will host another event soon, I defo recommend a visit if they do!

2 comments:

  1. That sound like a great idea for an event! I'm sure you were able to pick up stacks of good ideas.
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle my name is Janine and i follow your blob, love your work and the vintage images, you bring me nostalgic moments you are an artist :)
    If you like to make me a visit just enter in my blog secretfromthesea.blogspot.com, it will be nice to receive your visit or comment.
    Wish you all the best
    Hugs
    Nina ***

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin