4 August 2013

Feeling Autumnal

source: Lisbeth Dahl Winter 2013 Catalogue

In a matter of days it went from scorching sunshine to wind and rain here in Ireland. 

I have to say I miss the sun but I'm quite looking forward to Autumn.  I love wearing layers and handwashing my winter woolies and have been so inspired that I created a


board on pinterest full of images of  inviting fires, cosy bedding and snuggly clothes.

I even lit my fire the other night!

If  like me you fancy dipping your toe into Autumn check out my feeling autumnul board on Pinterest or have a look at the lovely items in Greengate's Winter 2013 catalogue

source Greengate 2013 catalogue

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin