26 June 2013

Not enough hours





Another apology for being missing from here! There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me.

I can't believe it's over a month since I last posted and yet I feel I am posting things everyday. Well I am, just not here. Instagram has become a mini version of my blog. I just love it. I can just take a pic with my phone or iPad and post it instantly.

I know blog press is pretty instant too but instagram is just better. I like how you can see everyone else's pictures when they update and there's no blog rolls to trawl through, it's just more instant and in my time starved days that's what I need right now.

Are any of you on instagram? If so come and say hello, you can find me under michellemadethis.

Hope to be back soon. Pretty sure I will be as I have a few posts ready to go. See ... I may not have been here but I've been thinking of you all!

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin