28 June 2013

Blog love

 
Every now and then I come across a blog that I just love and spend hours going through all their posts oooohing and ahhhing at all the images and this is one of those blogs.
 
It's called  Klimtbalan
 
I definitely recommend you take a visit, if like me, you love these sort of drawings/illustrations.
 
 
 
Have you come across any new blogs lately? 
 
Let me know as I'm a little sad to see that while I have been missing in action a lot of my blog list is completely out of date.  It seems so many blogs have stopped posting or have been deleted.  Have you found the same?  I do think Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter all have a lot to do with this as they are so much more instant but I have to say I still love a good old fashioned blog (but I am on all of them too!) :O)
 
What do you think? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, this does look like a lovely blog,i will pop across after here. Yes i ve found the same, lots of ladies just seem to instagram now rather than blog,which is such a shame. I guess in this busy life instagram is so quick and easy,but I too miss many lovely blogs. I hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for showing us this new lovely blog.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin