4 January 2013

Love Knitting

No this is not me announcing my love of knitting, although love knitting I do.  But more a little shout out to a lovely website Loveknitting.com where you can shop for all things knitty in one place.

It's was set up by a group of peeps in London (oh how I miss you London) last April.  I know it's taken me this long to tell you all about it !!

It's a lovely site, so clean and easy to use (well I think it is). But not only that the feel of the company is nice too.   Take a look at their values listed on their site.


I have to say each time I receive an email from them I certainly do have a smile on my face so high five guys (not sure where that came from!?) you are certainly sticking to your values.

So I digress (you should be used to me by now).  The site.   Not only is it packed full of yarns and needles but there ares ome lovely buttons too.  I just LOVE these wooden heart buttons, oh sew cute!



On the subject of buttons I love how there are different options to search on the site.  See ... you can search by type, material, size and (ooooh smiling !!) colour.  I just love the cute little button graphics. Come on your smiling too ... aren't you?



Can you feel a theme coming on here?  Maybe I should have kept this post for Valentines.  OMG LoveKnitting guys you can do up Valentine Knitting kits - so much better than a bunch of roses - a bunch of red heart knitting needles swit swoooooooo what better way to say I love you. Am I brilliant or am I brilliant?

 As with the buttons I love the search options.  Here for patterns you can search by designer, yarn weight etc etc



and the same for yarn - including ... oh yeah here comes another smile .... cute little balls of yarn graphics ...


Ok I get that your cheeks are sore from smiling but if they are not and you feel like smiling some more get yourself over the loveknitting.com.  No I don't work for them and nor am I getting paid to write this I just think when you find somewhere nice to shop it's nice to share that info :O)

Keeeeep smiling and Keeeeeeeep Stitching!

M x


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin