22 December 2012

Pop Up Shop






With just two more days to go before we close I cannot believe a month has gone by in our Christmas Pop Up Shop.
It's been a fantastic month and I am thrilled with all the positive feedback we have received. It's a joy to watch people's reactions to the things you make. Us 'makers' don't get to see that very often so it's fantastic for the ego but also brilliant market research. Aside from all the people that have blatantly come in and picked up my work and said they were going to make it themselves as I give them such great ideas (refraining from a full on rant about this!) It's been one of my proudest achievements so far. I've learned so much and have lots of ideas for future events so watch this space.

For those of you who couldn't get to the shop here's a few pics of my work








My cushions have been a great seller. I have re-stocked 3 times!
















The shop is open from 10 am - 6 pm today and tomorrow.
On Christmas Eve we will open 9am -4pm and then close our doors for good :0(
















This is just a small selection of what I have been selling. I've kept my prices as low as possible ranging between €2 and €35 as I know everyone is on a budget.
My website is slowly but surely getting there with regard to online sales so keep me in mind during the year if you are looking for a special gift for someone special.

In the meantime here's a virtual tour of the shop ...

Christmas Pop Up Shop, Roscommon, Ireland from michellemadethis on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin