31 December 2012

Happy New Year 2013










Wishing you all a very Happy New Year for 2013.  





I hope it's full of fun, laughter, hope, joy and most of all creativity. 





I am in my usual state of clutter overdrive after months of working for the Christmas Pop Up Shop so I will be taking a couple of weeks out to clear space both in my house and head. 





I have so many ideas for 2013 that my diary is already getting filled up until August so I think now is the time to take a break before the mayhem begins.



I will be back with so much more.  It's frustrating not being able to share each step with you as I did before but I have had to switch from hobby head to business head and have found that sharing my ideas on here has led to people running with them themselves.  It's a catch 22 situation as that is really the whole idea of a blog ... to share your thoughts/ideas/work with the world. 





2013 may contain an unlucky number but I know it's going to be a lucky one for me.


Happy New Year Bloggers!!  Let's make this one to remember!





Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin