3 July 2012

Newsletter and Discount Code

michellemadethis newsletter sign up form

First of all sorry to all the peeps that have seen this before or have already subscribed.

For those of you who don't know I have a newsletter that I send out infrequently.  I'm saying that just to assure you that I am not going to bombard your inboxes with nonsense every few weeks.  I promise.  I can assure you that this is one of those promises I really will keep as I am signed up with mailchimp for sending out newsletters and it's far from as simple as typing an email and pressing send so I'm not too keen on doing it on a regular basis :O)  Don't get me wrong, mailchimp is great.  It makes your emails look oh so professional (well if you're not a fabulous graphic designer it looks good, what I'm saying is I like it).

So if I haven't scared you off completely and you would like to sign up you can submit your email over there on the right or follow this link.  All I need is your name and email address and that's it. Quite simple and no pain invoved :O)

The advantage of signing up to the newsletter??

Well aside from details of workshops, pop up shops and giveaways, this month there's an exclusive (oooh yes swit swooooo!) code to get your little munchkin their very own personalised pencil case for the bargain price of ten euro.  Yep just 10 euro!




So go on, you know you want to just click here and that's it.  

Ah go on, go on, go on, go on :O)

Hope your all having a fun filled fabulous weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin