28 May 2012

Eating alfresco

This weekend was glorious with non stop sunshine so needless to say I barely spent a second inside so the sewing is piling up!

However I don't feel too bad as I was very productive in the garden, my major achievement being this little creation ....




For years I've been lusting over beautiful pictures of similar constructions in magazines and more recently, pinterest. Finally I have my own and best of all I made it !



Last night I gathered a few friends and we ate and drank outside ... until the midgets came and scared us all away!













Don't you just love alfresco dining?




What did you get up to this weekend? Hope it was as fun filled as mine x

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin