27 April 2012

Mornings



I love mornings!

I am what they call "a morning person".

I quite often jump out of bed singing (ok maybe not 'singing') "how do you like your eggs in the morning, I like mine with a kiss".  Just the song itself makes me smile :O)

I don't understand how people can wake up grumpy or just not be a morning person.

Why do I love mornings?

  • I love the quietness
  • I love the stillness
  • I love the sun streaming in the window waking me up 
  • I love that perfectly snug comfortable feeling when you wake up and for a split second you have no worries and no cares whatsoever.  For that second time stands still
  • I love love love love love that when you get up early your world is totally uninterupted.  Most importantly your phone doesn't ring! 
Do you like mornings?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin