25 January 2012

Something new


I've been working away from home a lot lately and drinking lots of take out coffee in yucky plastic or cardboard cups.  If you follow my blog you'll know how fussy I am - I even ask for a cup when I'm out !

So ... on my way home the other day I stopped off at Avoca and bought myself this lovely cup and saucer.



Let me tell you the coffee was good, reeeeealy good :o) 

Maybe that was to do with the fact that I was back on my sofa in front of the fire with a few magazines by my side too.

That's all from me folks! 

9 comments:

  1. Polka dots and flowers, gorgeous cup and saucer. Take care, Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, how lovely is that cup and and saucer eh?..........it's; utterly gorgeous.

    Sofa, magazines and coffee, sounds wonderful, enjoy it.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cup and saucer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo Naughty lady, you may be leading me astray, I definately think my tea would taste nicer in one of those.....

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new cup and saucer Michelle,glad your home at the cottage for a while,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cup and saucer - would make anything taste nicer!
    Liz & Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute!! Makes any girl feel like drinking a hot drink all the time. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the lovely comments. Gosh even Avoca commented on my facebook page about the pic. Alas I went back to the shop to buy more and there were only two left! I better keep quiet the next time .... at least until I've bought them all :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Just choked on my tea at your comment -
    I have to say vomittin polka dots & roses would be better than carrots! I would ahve done the same - but ruled out by my husband - had to tame my girlyness!!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin