31 January 2012

michelle made this


Ta dah!

Here's my dress

Made by me :O)
 

Not bad if I say so myself :o)

I've also made a couple of granny slips (well that's what I call them).  The first one is pretty plain but the one I'm doing at the mo is much prettier - when it's finished I'll share a pic.

I've also drafted a pattern for a shirt dress.  Made a toile today and am most impressed with my princess seams ... despite reading lots of horror stories on the internet! 

The dressmaking bug has well and truly hit me. 

4 comments:

  1. Well done Michelle,love the dress,you clever girl. I'm looking forward to seeing the granny slip s and the shirt dress,have a great week,love juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make clothes years ago, a good idea, your dress looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love your dress! I'm hoping my Mum is going to make me some for the summer.

    Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely dress!! Well done you! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin