7 December 2011

Looking forward to



Kirstie's Handmade Christmas

tonight

8pm

Repeated at 9pm on Ch4 + 1

I'll be watching both.
Yes I know I'm sad but I find she packs a lot in so it's great to watch it the second time round.

In this series she's going to New York.  Maybe next year she'll come to my Country Cottage?? 

I have umpteen christmas decorations that all need hand sewing so I think I'll get that done whilst watching - that way I feel less guilty watching tv a few days before my big cottage sale. 

Oh God .. I feel sick !  Why do I do this to myself?

For those of you overseas Kirstie is the UK version of Martha Stewart or to put it another way the tv version of us crafty bloggers.  She loves crafting and thrifting and has had a few tv shows and books in the past couple of years

Who is your version of Kirstie in your country? 

x

1 comment:

  1. I'll be watching too! Phil is on after....I'm watching him as well!

    Really looking forward to it!

    Melx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin