19 November 2011

Vision


Those of you that have been a follower for a while will know that I'm a big believer in Vision Boards. Every year I do a new one and there's nothing nicer than coming to the end of the year and seeing that most of what you envisioned has happened.


This has been one of those years.

Way back in January when I put mine together I really wasn't sure that I would achieve half of what was on my board.  We had had the longest coldest winter I had every experienced.  I had made so much for Craft Fairs but couldn't get out on the road to sell my products, it was all very gloomy.  My bank account was in a very sad state and I was struggling to keep petrol in the car to drive to college every day.  The radio/tv/newspapers were full of doom and gloom about the economy and how the population of Galway were emigrating from Ireland. 

But despite all that I had plans and dreams and I set out to fulfill them.

And I did just that.

I graduated from college last night with my Certificate in Art. 
I, and 1145 others, broke the knitting world record

I set up my business full time and am now self employed and have achieved pretty much all of what was on my vision board.



So get your sheets of paper out peeps and start planning for next year.  I'm already jotting down ideas for my next vision board.  Watch this space.

Here's a few words to keep in mind to help you on your way ...



Have a lovely weekend x

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, congratulations on your achievement and wishes for much future success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. An inspiring post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations:) Let's hope 2012 is even bigger and better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations- you are superly talented xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin