10 October 2011

We have a winner!



The votes have been counted and verified
 
drum roll please


The winner is ....
 
X Factor long pause .....

.....

 
.....
 

.....

 
You'll find out in my post tomorrow.
 
Oh how cruel would that be.
 
The winner is ....

the lovely Kazzy

from the delightful blog Country Rabbit

Congratulations Kazzy

I've emailed you and left a post on your blog so let me know your snail mail and I'll pop it in the post for you.

Please do a little review on your blog and help our fellow blogger Janet to promote her lovely book.

M x

3 comments:

  1. wowza!!!!! very Happy, excited moment!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
    i will now send you my details, how wonderful!!!!!! xxxx ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Country Rabbit! Roll on the next super giveaway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kazzy!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin