30 November 2010

Newsletter



I'm putting together details of my

December Newsletter

The Newsletter includes details of

Craft Fairs I'll be exhibiting at in December,

Magazines I'll be featured in,

TV appearances for December

details of workshops

and an exclusive free cushion cover tutorial.

If you wish to receive this newsletter

please leave a comment here on my blog

or on my facebook page

or tweet me here 

or the old fashioned way

email me here 

I promise not to bombard you. 
To be honest it will more likely be tri-monthly (if even !)

4 comments:

  1. would love a newsletter please :) i think you already have my email??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes please :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle!
    I'd love to get your newsletter. Your stuff is lovely, inspiring.
    All the best. Simone
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle
    I'd love the newsletter

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin