8 June 2010

Bunting

What a lovely bank holiday weekend ... well apart from Monday when it rained.  Prior to that it was lovely and sunny.  Hard to imagine as it's been raining since.  Not that I mind, I'm one of those odd people that likes the rain ... I know shock horror. 

Whilst it was actually sunny I made the most of it and pottered in the garden.  It got a little too hot on Saturday though so I made myself a sort of tent (?) using two voile curtains and my washing line.  The only problem was that Ruby kept pulling the stakes out ...

 
It was the perect place to catch up on my magazines and sketch some new ideas and of course have a spot of alfresco lunch.   Nothing like some fresh bruschetta mmmmm


Just aswell it wasn't too sunny all weekend or I would have got nothing done.  Inspired by the garden I made some rosey bunting.


Then whilst doing the ironing I looked at this skirt and thought... hmm it needs something



You guessed it .....


I just need the sun to come out now so I can wear it.  

I think I may be having a bit of a bunting overdose as I spent all day making bunting Father's Day Cards with kids in school today!! 

9 comments:

  1. OOh i love Your Kitschen its beautiful!!
    and i come over to sit in your tent with a lovely lunch! hhiihi
    i wish you a verry nice week
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lovely and what a great idea, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm that bruschetta looks sooo yummy and what a lovely idea for the bunting your skirt looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of adding bunting to clothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, pretty! What a lovely idea for that skirt, bring on the sunshine.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is just too cute! What a brilliant idea, I love it! And I love the alternating polka dots with roses, really lovely Michelle! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! The bunting is gorgeous, I have a Cath eiderdown in that print and I love it, and skirt is divine, I'd even wear it in the rain, after all, it is June!! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant skirt - what fun! It would look great on a T-shirt too, if I dare mention another bunting idea...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin