2 June 2010

Birthday wish list


Do you ever have one of those days where you have a list of things to do, you get up early and you think this is the day I do every single thing on that list but you end up doing zilch on the list?  Well that's been my day.

However, I had a nice surprise.  A friend called round with an early birthday prezzi for me.  It's sitting in my front room as I type and I'm telling you it's calling out to me !!! 

I'm such a child when it comes to my birthday, however, the older I get the less presents arrive :o(  boooo hoooo poor me.  Not really, I have way too much as it is .... but then I stumbled across Avoca's new website here and am now lusting after lots of things including these ..


A button rain coat and wellies - how adorable !!!
Right - time to shut down and get down to some sewing. 
Oh but Britains Got Talent is on ...
Sewing tomorrow :o) 


4 comments:

  1. Love, love those, both of them. Like you I don't really need anything my wardrobe is so full, but I'm sure I could make room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I'd never heard of Avoca before but their throws are just to die for!! The site is now bookmarked!! Justine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean, but thats the beauty of lists, you can just keep transfering onto a new list, for another day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wellies, hope you get some lovely birthday pressies.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin