23 May 2010

Honeymooning

Sorry I've been on a bit of an unplanned blog break! My sis got married on Friday so we've been celebrating rather a lot.








She was a beautiful bride


It was a beautiful day.


The dress was amazing


as was the bouquet.


The sun beamed all day


and we danced all night long


But now it's all over and


my sis she is gone :o(


On her four month honeymoon!


Isn't she the lucky one !











Aside from that I'm making the most of the sunshine and spending lots of time in the garden drinking lots of pimms (I think I'm honeymooning too).






We broke up from college today for the summer so I've got lots of plans, watch this space.

I've also been catching up on all the lovely emails I've received since my appearance on Nationwide.

It's all good apart from the fact that Randy, one of my cats, has disappeared. I haven't seen him since Thursday and I'm beginning to think he's not going to be home :o(

























4 comments:

  1. I hope you cat will show up soon. Here we had a scare with our cat missing fir two nigts but this morning she was back safe and sound. Be sure he will be back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 4 month honeymoon - lucky lady.

    Hope your furry friend comes home soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four months! Blimey! How brilliant, and she was a gorgeous bride too, lovely flowers. Oh dear, your cat, there seems to be a bit of this going on at the moment : ((( hope they home v soon XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your cat comes home soon! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin