26 April 2010

Distracted

After spending the weekend with my sis I came back all stressed about college work so took today off.  I was doing okay until I logged on!  In between emails and Facebook and the net I've become a little distracted ... just a little, okay REALLY distracted.

I just came across this gorgeous ring made from pencils by Maria Cristina Bellucci here , she also does brooches and bangles.  They are just fab!


Okay I've really got to log off now and get some work done. 

Why do we always find silly things to do when we have deadlines to meet?

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Oh distractions! Anything to face what's infront of us. I consider myself master of this - whether it's because I don't want to do the ironing, or I don't want to prepare for that interview! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just the same. Older and no wiser. Bathroom screaming to be cleaned, dinner to prepare and piles of ironing and what am I doing..reading blogs. O well, good luck hope you managed to tear yourself away, but not for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Blogs are always more important than deadlines ... ;0)

    Shirl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm the same, everytime i come on here i get distracted and forget what i was doing in the first place! Hope you are getting on well with your college work xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin