24 March 2010

Packing


Can you imagine what Ryanair would charge if I turned up with this lot !?!

I am here getting lost in blog land avoiding one of my pet hates .... packing

It never used to be so tedious, that is until Ryanair became so tedious.  

I am trying to work out what I will fit in my newly purchased micro mini case (no photo as I'm not quite sure you would even see it it's that small) and still meet the cabin baggage requirements 55 x 40 x 20cm (max 10g).  Bearing in mind the case, the lightest I could find, weighs 2.8kgs so at a guess I can probably pack one pair of jeans and my tooth brush!! 

If it weren't for Knock being so close to me I'm pretty sure I wouldn't fly with Ryanair as it's so stressful just thinking about the whole process of being pushed and shoved by such incredibly rude staff.  I know they have a hard time too but I have only ever come across one that was helpful and efficient in all the years I have tra.

On a  more positive note the reason for my packing is that I am off to London.  To say I am excited is an understatement!  College has been full on for the past few weeks so I am so looking forward to the break and catching up with friends.  Of course I am also really looking forward to ..............



The Country Living Spring Fair!

I've spent years buying the magazine and always saying I'll go to the fair but never quite making it, except for this year!


I'm really looking forward to seeing all the lovely exhibitors (just look at the list here) and it will be so nice visiting a fair and not being the one all stressed preparing for it for a change. Hopefully the stress of Ryanair will have eased off by Saturday!



I'll be back next week to tell you all about it.

 
Have a lovely weekend everyone!



Michelle x



13 comments:

  1. gggr don't get me started about Ryanair! How come they let you out ok with a certain weight but when you come back you have to start shuffling items in bags!

    ooh the craft fair, how i want to go, maybe another year. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, I'd love to go to the Country Living Spring Fair, like you, I've been buying it for years, have a great time, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh! I have absolutely no advice for you when it comes to packing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get this before you go to London, there's an amazing quilting exhibit on in the V&A just went over for the day yesterday from Leitrim to see it, well worth it. Should have timed it better and could have stayed over for the Country Living show, love the mag and always threatened to go too, can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the fair - I've said for years I'd love to go. One day I'll get myself organised :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a lovely time at the spring Fair. I hate Ryanair, they left my Hubby and I stranded in Brussels Airport bless them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time,
    Love Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderul trip Michelle. I'm sure you will.
    Lesley
    PS. I've passed a little award onto you, but please don't feel obliged to follow through if it's not your thing.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    I've just found your lovely blog and I'll definitely come back. :)
    I hope you'll have a fab time in London. :)

    Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  11. just nipping back to say there is an award for you on my blog,
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have had a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot to mention on my country living update ....... my flight was delayed with Ryanair going to London - I was due to land at 10.20 am - I landed at 4.20pm!!!! Needless to say I am NEVER flying with Ryanair again. Enough is enough. They are just the most horrible airline ever! I came back with Aer Lingus and it was just bliss - couldn't fault it or their staff.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin