15 March 2010

Bunny Cushion

I've been on a bit of a cushion making (pillow for my US readers) rampage! I'm trying to use up the fabric I have before buying anymore (I said 'trying'). 

This was a perfect project as I made it with lots of leftover fabrics from other projects. 
  • The floral print is from Laura Ashley, leftover from another cushion project.
  • The pink polka dot was actually my old ironing board cover!
  • The felt was leftover from christmas decorations.
  • The pink polka dot in the ears is from pyjama bottoms (see more of them later in the week)
  • The buttons are from my ever expanding collection.


 sdof



The pattern for the cushion came from the Womans Weekly Spring Craft Special.  It's packed full of other crafty projects - well worth the £3.50 price tag, not so impressed with the 5 euro 50 price tag here though.








7 comments:

  1. Hi
    Great use of left over fabrics, I keep saying I will use what I have before buying more but haven't succeeded yet!
    Tracy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! He's nicer than the one on the magazine. I must do something with my rag bag too, cushions are a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely. I have been saving old cotton shirts for ages with a view to making a quilt but perhaps I could use some for smaller projects. Or at least the sleeves.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute.
    Have fun,
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for the lovely comments :o) I'm dying with toothache today and hurt my back at college so it was lovely to come home and read these. M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just so cute! think i may have to hunt down that magazine,

    ReplyDelete
  7. My youngest nearly 2 would adore this cushion she is rabbit mad,must keep a look out for that magazine.Hope your feeling better with your teeth:( nothing worse! Beckyx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin