7 November 2009

Snowflakes

I've been doing some 'online research' for christmas decorating ideas and thought I'd share a few of my snowflake favs so far. If you have any I'd love to see them, leave a comment on my blog or post a pic on my facebook page michellemadethis.

Simple paper snowflakes. Step by step instructions can be found here.


Sparkly snowflakes, perfect for jazzing up your gift wrap or hanging on the tree. Instructions
here



I LOVE these snowflake cushions, I think I might just have to make them. Instructions
here.



Some fun and easy to make christmas cards. Instructions
here.


This is just adorable ! I so want to make this too. Instructions
here.


And if you still can't get enough check out martha stewart's site for loads more ideas or click
here to see photos of real snowflakes.

1 comment:

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin