13 November 2009

More christmas craft ideas

Only 41 days to go ...

I'm busy making lots but I can't share anything with you in case my friends or family see so I'm sharing some cute tutorials and ideas I've come across online instead.


Gingerbread doll, instructions here



This lovely little snowman is made from a face cloth ! Instructions here.
(i'm thinking of making a few so I'm going to buy a bath towel).


Cute snowman bunting, template here.


Love these christmas tree embellishments.
Full tutorial at the lovely blog Dinky Daisy


Finally some fab quick and easy gift tags.

There's no instructions but I found them here



Ho ho ho ... it's off to bed I'm now going to go.

1 comment:

  1. These are all just too cute. I love, love the gingerbread man. Heading over for the tutuorial now. Thanks fo sharing all of these wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin