5 October 2009

What a lovely weekend

This weekend was just lovely, even the weather!


I managed to get all my winter woolies hand washed and dried on the line and they are now all tidily folded away on my new shelves in the bedroom (no, I doubt that will last).


I went for walks down country lanes, listened to music, had breakfast alfresco, caught up on card writing, finished a knitting project, made a cute cushion for a birthday prezzie (pics of these to follow) and of course like millions of others sat glued to the tv for X Factor both nights!!









Of course I also caught up on lots of magazine reading ...


Have you seen this months' Country Living !?? It's just gorgeous.

In fact all of this months' mags are full of ideas and inspiration. Well 'I' think they are ... or maybe it was the full moon getting my creative juices flowing. Whatever it was it was great as I'm already onto a new notebook of ideas !!!




1 comment:

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin