30 October 2009

Happy Halloween

I've decided that Halloween is a 'family' holiday, and seems to bypass us singletons. However, last night I helped a friend make her son's Halloween costume and I wished I had made more of an effort so tonight I've scoured the web for some ideas and I hope to make them .... next year :o)

I LOVE these cushions, super cute! I think I might make them in another colour as they're not just for Halloween :o) Instructions for making can be found here




I know it's a bat but I think it's cute. Instructions for making can be found here




Printable skeleton ... simply print, cut and hang (my kind of decoration). Instructions for making can be found here



Love this tree full of bats and ghosts. Instructions and downloadable template can be found here.

If that isn't enough, check out the fabulous Martha Stewart site here for LOADS of ideas & templates.

Or the Canon website for bucket patterns, garlands, witches hats and so much more.


Wishing you all a fun filled Halloween weekend.

Hopefully there will be no tricks but lots of treats :o)

1 comment:

  1. We don't do Halloween in Australia but Friday the 13th is coming up , thanks for the great ideas .

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin