29 October 2009

Baking


Yesterday I had a day of baking. Mostly down to my girls laying lots of eggs :o) but also due to the most delicious mince pie I had on Tuesday. After scouring all my cookery books I finally put together a recipe that is almost as good.


Of course, I couldn't stop there.

I then made some nutmeg biscuits
(2oz butter, 4oz sugar, 6 oz flour, 1tsp nutmeg)


some delicious olive & sunblush tomato cupcakes with pesto
(recipe is from Kate Shirazi's gorgeous book Cupake Magic).




and some lovely walnut bread
(recipe here)


Finally by about 4.30 yesterday afternoon I had used all the eggs


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin