13 October 2009

Bake Night



As I have so many eggs I decided it was time to get baking this weekend.

Unlike most people I took this notion on Saturday night (after Xtra Factor).

Yes you read correctly :o)

The joys of living on your own!

I made a lovely sponge ... well it was a lovely sponge. Then I opened the oven to put the biscuits in and it flopped. Of course I couldn't waste it, it was re-purposed into teddy bear buns





and whilst the teddy bear cookie cutter was out I made some biscuits too.



Obviously there was method in my madness. All this baking was for Karen's baby shower. Just look at the lovely table Vanessa put together and how cute are the nappy napkins!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I'm only "down the road" from you, near Ballinasloe and I've been following your gorgeous blog (a girl after my own heart!!) for a while now, and just thought I'd post a comment to say how lovely it all is, and how I look forward to seeing my RSS feed light up when there is another post! I've put a link on my own blog (www.blog.theNest.ie), hope it generates some traffic... Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a day. Everyone is talking about fooooooooood. Those little bears look so de-lish, I'm going to jump in the screen. And sprinkle toooooooo.....

    Let's not even talk about the red with white polkas...tooo cute

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin