13 September 2009

Sun, sea, sand and back to college!!

How typical. After decorating my bathroom I cleared out the cupboard and threw out all of my sun creams thinking there's no way we're ever going to get any sun at this stage and then ........

The sun beams for the past few days.

I'm not complaing though, it's been heaven :o)


I've just spent two fabulous days in Galway with friends and we even went swimming at the beach yesterday! Unfortunatley (or perhaps fortunatley as I'm not sure you want to see me in a swim suit!) my camera battery failed (why does it always happen when you really want to take pics?) and this was the only shot I got.



Today has been another glorious day which I have spent most of in/on the hammock, in between putting on three loads of washing, which is now all dry and ready for ironing ...eughhh!


I've just started reading this book (which is just lovely and very fitting for me as I too am disheartened with modern day men after a series of disasterous dates) and catching up with this months' Country Living (not so perfect as it's all autumnal but still full of beautiful country cottagey images as ever).


I must now go and decided on an outfit and pack a bag as tomorrow is my first day back at college!

I've taken the plunge and decided to do something I've always wanted to do ... I'm doing an Art & Design course.

I can't wait ... although I'm slightly nervous too. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin