20 September 2009

Painting


I've just spent the weekend painting.

Not the cottage this time but oil painting.

I was lucky enough to take part in a weekend workshop with Kevin Flood. I've had a fantastic time and now have to add oil painting to my ever expanding list of crafts :o)

I loved it so much I'm even going to share two of the paintings I did (not something I normally do).





I HIGHLY recommend Kevin as a teacher. If you've ever thought about learning to paint you should definitely attend one of his workshops. More details on his website here.
Off to do my homework for college now.
Sorry everyone, not much 'crafting' happening at the mo.

3 comments:

  1. Great job. Will have to get out my paints again soon. Such an inspriration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! They are just beautiful landscapes - wow! Thank you for sharing and I'm pleased you had a good time! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just get so thrilled when I see other artists' painting gear....what a gorgeous array of supplies....it makes me want to get into my own stuff right this minute...

    come visit me at my blog sometime...

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin