6 September 2009

Decorating


With the help of my lovely mum the wallpaper was finally put up today :o) I was so excited I couldn't keep the camera still.

Actually my mum did it all, I basically applied the paste to the paper.
Not only that but she did it in just one hour!!


I'd like to say it only took me an hour to organise everything in the room but it's now after 10 and I'm still not done so here's a sneak peak of one tidy corner.

Actually, the only tidy corner.


The paste is still a bit smelly so I've lit some scented candles.


Now all I have to do is make new curtains, or blinds or both.


I was also thinking about painting my bed white or even red ... what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin