10 September 2009

The bedroom - completed



I've finally finished the bedroom.

Well, almost.

I still need to decide on curtains and blinds, or curtains or blinds :o)

And whether or not to paint the bed?

However, the main part is done and finally all my clothes are folded away on my new shelves in the alcove and in my new wardrobe.

I hope it stays like this ....


not sure about the ring appearing in the mirror. I'm hoping it's something to do with the flash and nothing to do with a ghost in the cottage !!!








2 comments:

  1. Well, isn't this room the cutest. It screaming Nap Time to me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your bedroom.. it just looks so cosy..
    i have the same wallpaper but in blue in my room.. am gutted that focus stopped selling it !!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin