30 August 2009

Small change big difference

This week, with a view to getting me back into the habit of daily blogging, I'm going to do 5 posts under the title "small change big difference".

The posts will also preview some of the techniques I use in my sewing workshops.

I'd love to hear what you think so please leave a comment or email me at michelle@michellemadethis.com

Have a lovely lazy Sunday.

Michelle x

p.s I forgot to share this last week. Not the greatest pic but it's Betty in Corrie knitting in the Rovers. Such a shame they always show older people knitting (no offence Betty) but it just highlights how popular knitting has become. Wouldn't it be great if they started a Rover's Return knitting group ... hmmm maybe I should write to ITV?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin