15 August 2009

Show time



I finally decided on what to enter in the Arts'n Crafts section of the Roscommon show and here are a few of the chosen ones.






I also put in some of my girls' eggs, my dad's turf and some potatoes. However, I brought them in covered in mud, thinking that was what one did when entering 'homegrown' veg in a show .... how shocked was I when I got in and seen baskets of beautifully scrubbed potatoes ! I'll say nothing about how authentic my eggs were ;o)

Oh well it's the taking part that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin