10 July 2009

Raindrops on roses



and Cath Kidston treats

These are a few of my favourite things.



I was in Dublin the other day and finally got to the Cath Kidston store in Dundrum. OMG!!! It was fabulous. I went all round the shop with my sis and got so excited I had to leave and go to a cafe to sit and think (seriously) about what I was going to buy.





By the time got back in the shop I had forgotten about being serious and became really silly.

Do I need anymore material in my stash?

Best of all my sis paid for my silliness for my birthday.

Am I lucky or am I lucky? :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin