23 July 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like .......

C H R I S T M A S





Only 154 days to go ... I'm already getting excited and have been busy trying to design some quick knits for the christmas markets. More on that coming soon.

To help me along the way, encouraged by the horrendous weather we are having (not that I needed any encouragement), I lit the fire the other day and sat down with my knitting and watched one of my fav movies Fred Claus :o)

In fact I think I might just do the same again as it's pouring out of the heavens outside. I think summer may officially be over :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin