7 July 2009

Enjoying the fruits of my labour


and some of the veggies of my labour





I'm dying to dig up the potatoes!! I keep asking everyone do you wait for the flowers to go, stalks to fade or what? I'm like an impatient child.

I've also got lots of onions and scallions (spring onions) which are just deeelish! The tomatoes are just starting to fruit but the basil is blooming!

and some of the flowers of my labour



Loving my roses, they were a gift from my Auntie Marie. I've also got yellow ones but the red have flowered more.

Sorry - the creative drought is ongoing. I have several things "started" and lots of ideas jotted in my notebook but can't seem to get anything finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin