27 March 2009

Creative block ??

My reason for not being very creative - my craft room looks like this




Let's hope Swap Shop Sunday goes well and I end up with a bit more space to store some of all my wool, magazines, material, card stock, paper, trimmings, ribbons, glue, buttons, threads, needles, paint, books, tools ... the list goes on.

I have spent all day sorting this room out and the pics above were taken in the last hour - help!

One good thing is all these knitting needles I found ...



which are now all grouped together in sets ready for me to sew up one of those cute needle rolls, I particularly like this one from a fab site called Tip Nut. Another reason I'm not doing anything - I keep looking at things on this site and thinking "I want to make that" but then finding something else and before you know it 3 hours have passed and I haven't even had breakfast ... actually 2 hours and 45 minutes ... just enough time to make this in my bread maker :o)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Girl! Lots of work to do! Yikes! Did you get it done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this project Michelle - I'm sure it'll turn out great :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin