2 February 2009

Knitting IS the new Yoga!

I've been having loads of calls about my knitting group which is just fab.

However, I've had a few people look at me as if I've lost the plot when I tell them about the knitting group, some even laugh in my face (which I understand but I have to say it's quite hurtful sometimes) and then of course there's the typical reaction "knitting is for grannies". This of course is not helped by the Shreddies advert!!

Well sausages to all of you!

Knitting is not just for grannies and it's making a huge come back in Ireland due to all the celebs doing it (including Russell Crowe boys!!) and now that we're in the recession it's a popular thrifty craft that's having a revival.

Check out this link from a morning tv show in Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin