3 November 2008

Baking

I've been inspired by Rachel Allen's Bake series on RTE at the mo so I got my cookery books out and had a weekend of baking.



I made delicious mini lemon buns using my new silicone bun tray (totally fabulous by the way) and my really cute mini polka dut bun cases.





As always I made far too many so I wrapped up a a dozen of them for mum and dad.



and made these cute labels "with love from the kitchen of Michelle" ..



I didn't stop there.

I then made these deeeeelicious lemon biscuits. They are sooooo easy to make and I've just had one today (Wednesday) with a coffee and they are still as crunchy and scrumpscious. I don't think I'm going to buy biscuits again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin