30 October 2008

The Knitting & Stitching Show

O M G I've just got back from the RDS in Dublin. I went to the Knitting & Stitching show. It was FabUlous! I had a budget before I got in but you guessed it ... I blew it !! I bought some beautiful books and patterns - can't wait to get home and start making the bags and toys! I also got loads of rubber stamps that were just too good price wise to leave!! If you're in Dublin this weekend I definitely recommend a visit. Otherwise check out twistedthread.com for details of the next shows in the UK.

Here's a few pics ... not very clear as they were taken on my mobile.

Outside the RDS on a very wet and cold Thursday in Dublin ...



Inside the RDS looking down on all the stalls ...



Look at the big ball or wool and knitting needles suspended from the ceiling ..



Some of the things I bought. Can't wait to get home and start using the stamps and patterns feeling soooo inspired :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin