22 August 2008

Back up your pc/laptop

Hi all, apologies for no blogging over the past couple of weeks. I had a bit of an accident - slipped running for the train and my laptop landed on the platform. Needless to say it's not in a very good state. However, after a quick trip up north I bagged a fabulous new laptop with a super wide screen and lots of fun extras so I'm back :o)

I also bought an external hard drive and I'm telling you all to go and do the same. I felt like I had lost a limb thinking that I had lost everything on my hard drive but thankfully it was all retrievable and is now safe with my new best friend ... my external hard drive :o)

So if you do one thing this week, back up your pc/laptop!!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin