13 July 2008

Oh sew lovely

Aren't these just the cutest?





I was off work on Monday and got a surprise delivery from Amazon which included this adorable book:



After flicking through it I was all inspired and couldn't wait to get started. I made these two in no time at all. The patterns are at the back of the book and couldn't be simpler ! The clothes and accessories I added myself. I also stitched the face and eyes whereas in the book they are painted on (only because I had no fabric paint and was too impatient to wait) :o) I've now run out of stuffing so need to get online and order some more. Actually ... if anyone can suggest a supplier please leave me a comment, that would be great o.

Thanx

2 comments:

  1. the bears are so cute, I think I might have to buy this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at Amazon.com and saw your comment on this book and checked out your super cute blog. Thanks for the photos. I'm all inspired now. Think I will buy this cute craft book and get ready for Xmas. ;) Stacy

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin