28 June 2008

Word of the day - toothsome

That's my word of the day :o)

I came across this widget (scroll down on the right hand side) whilst looking for a writing school in Ireland.

After years of saying 'I'm going to write a book' I've started. So between that and all my crafts I'm certainly keeping busy.

Anyways getting back to 'toothsome'. I had the most toothsome slice of porter cake at lunch today mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't worry I'm not going to comment on every word of the day, somehow I don't think I'm going to have time :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin