30 June 2008

My weekend

I've just had the most lovely weekend. I treated myself to some beautiful flowers from a gorgeous florists in Roscommon. I used to buy flowers every weekend when I lived in London but seemed to have gotten out of the habit since moving home. I don't know the name of the shop but it's right beside the AIB, you've soooo got to go in, the flowers are fab, the shop is lovely and the girl in it is equally as nice. Honestly, to be served with a smile nowadays and a chat on top of that is a rarity in itself!





On Sunday I started the day with delicious freshly brewed coffee, smoked salmon,scrambled eggs and chopped chives (from my garden of course) and two of my fav magazines ... Country Living and Country Homes & Interiors.


I then spent the day knitting and sewing and making cards. I finished knitting Ted and sewed up all the flowers I spent all week knitting on the train.
My mum came in and asked what I was going to do with them and I wasn't quite sure but after a few hours I made some cards and sewed some onto fabric flowers which I think I'll use for putting on presents and/or as corsages ...








1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle!

    Nice cards, I knitted loads of flowers last year and stitched them round the neckline of a cardi.

    I curve the edges of my photos in Paintshop Pro. It's easy.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin