9 February 2008

Craft Punching on Wednesday

Sorry for lack of posts but it's been a busy week.  I landed in Dublin on Sunday morning ... sometime after 4 am eughh! Once I got home to Ros I was busy preparing for the Card Making courses.  We started with craft punches and made a few cards - easter chicks and some pretty vases of daisys.  The girls/ladies made some gorgeous cards - I better watch out !!  Next week we're rubber stamping :o)
 
For those of you who want to come along, we'll be at Vita House, Abbey Street Roscommon.  Wednesday nights 7.30 - 9.00 pm.


 


Get the next generation of Free Windows Live Services Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for your comment ♥ The fact that you have gone out of your way to leave a comment totally makes my day ♥ Have a truly fabulous day! Michelle x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin